Tuesday, May 26, 2015

We are now the proud owners of the Rochester Rd property in Dryden! Closing was today and it went smoothly!  Our last house purchase was from a bank so there wasn't much in the way of socialization at closing, unlike today! The current owners were there. I really like them. They're staying in the area and I'm likely to use Sara as a trainer for Gwyn to smooth out some edges.

I finished off today with a trip to the car dealership to check out and price Sierra 1500s. There's a deal going on now for 0% apr.  But when I came home (sans truck) and we priced out a base 2500 Silverado... there wasn't much difference in price and I'd get the features I really want, rather than the super expensive top of the line 1500. And with a 2500 I have some wiggle room with which trailer we end up buying.

So truck and trailer are next! It seems like we'll be ordering a 2500 soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment