Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Progress With Firefly!

I've been ordering supplies for the barn now that I have an idea of what I'll need and what's staying. Those things started arriving!

First to come was my order from Schneider's Saddlery. You'll notice that I'm not a devoted customer to one site. I shop around for the best deals and may add in a fun thing or two to get free shipping. After being an Amazon Prime customer for so long I'm loathe to pay shipping anymore, aha. 


Muck fork, ASSEMBLE!

Kaylee helps me.  I didn't realize that you don't use one tine so I may take this apart and put it back together with more purple than blue. Guess which is my favorite color? 

A Kaylee size pitchfork!

Rail Razers

The razers in action today at Hummingbird Equestrian

My SmartPak order. I got new half chaps, a Thorowgood girth to match my saddle of the same brand, a whip organizer for the tack room, lederbalsam for tack cleaning and conditioning and a sweat scraper/shedding blade.
I'm currently building up the courage to purchase everything in my Dover cart, but most of that is clothes for summer riding in the heat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment