Friday, May 15, 2015

Trailer Shopping

 A friend of Eric's from high school has a horse trailer for sale and we went to look at it yesterday. It's a 2 horse Bison Alumasport, straight load gooseneck, 1999 model. I've included a few pictures here. I'm trying to figure out what I want to offer as a purchase price. This is the cheapest option we have right now, the other two trailers I'd be willing to consider are new... and much more expensive.


Space for a mattress for camping at Endurance rides and horse shows!

Lots of wasps nests in the windows and top part of the trailer. I'd need to go through and really clean the thing up.




Two escape doors.

The mats need to be reglued or just replaced on the ramp since they were originally screwed down. 

There used to be a trailer camera system!

Boards are good. 





Rust in places

Ceiling is 7ft, the entrance to the trailer is 6.5 ft It's the minimum height I'd prefer. I'm worried about the length of the stall with Gwyn.

The family who has the trailer is a working farm family and they had some HUGE tractors that Kaylee absolutely wanted to climb up on and 'drive'

Huge tire! Tiny kid!!

She's been invited back to ride along when they do the combine harvesting in the fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment