Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Pic Spam

Gwyn likes to nuzzle the farrier when she gets her toes trimmed

Saffron was a really good, Arwen was a bit more of a firecracker

I had the door open for airflow. Gwyn decided this meant the buffet was open for business

I'm making my own standards!! I had to cut each foot twice because my saw didn't go all the way through the board. 

But I made sure to wear proper PPE

Propped feet.

I will have two pairs when I'm done!

Not completely finished, but it gives you an idea of what it will look like. I still need to assemble, drill holes and paint.

I discovered 2 garter snakes living under the front left pasture water trough. I lifted it to dump and scrub and they scattered. One went over my foot. However, I am not afraid. I just watched. They were pretty! I also saw a skin shed in the grass as well. I bet the eating is good if they like frogs.

Sunset last night. It had just downpoured and the sky was gorgeous.

A baby mourning dove in the back pasture.

I got three hammocks through a kickstarter and I tried t his out to see if it would fit in my horse trailer for endurance rides and camping. Sure enough... ! Sitting in it is like  being in a recliner. Pretty comfy.

I'd probably hook it up on the non horse side when I do put it to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment