Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Some days, I feel like I have super powers

Especially being pregnant.

With my first, I moved Gwyn out of a self care boarding barn near the middle of my pregnancy to a full care barn that had great turn out (and nearly nothing else, but I loved that place)

Now, with Gwyn at home and nearing the end of my pregnancy, I feel empowered by the knowledge that I am still getting my chores done every day. It might wipe me out, but my animals are not lacking for care.

We're having another winter storm, hopefully the last one of significance for this winter before it really starts to thaw. The wind is blowing snow straight into the stalls so I bundled Gwyn up in a blanket with attached neck cover. I got this at a tack yard sale for super cheap. It's an 82" but I'm not sure it actually fits. I think it's too small, OH NO.. LOL!  It'll due for a night, though, at least until the storm passes.


You got treats?

FEED ME, EVEN THOUGH I JUST HAD MY GRAIN

You can see the snow!

In places it's up over the tops of my boots, which come up to mid calf on me. School has already been canceled for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment