Friday, September 11, 2015

Movie Post and Picture Spam


This morning, after a couple of episodes of Octonauts, Kaylee and I headed out in the cool fall air to pull weeds in the arena. I brought Kaylee's sand toys with us along with her dump truck and she happily dug in the sand while I slowly pulled my garden cart around pulling out wannabe trees from the sand. 

I got over half the arena done! Plus took some cool videos (at least I think they're cool). It's really neat to see how Gwyn and Kaylee interact. Kaylee has learned to stand her ground and Gwyn is very careful around her but also very curious!


Going over the jumps


Investigating and playing with Kaylee's toys, plus a scolding.


Gwyn itches. We stop immediately if she tries to use anything other than nose....

The sand arena is a toddler's dream sandbox

Saffron isn't sure about the toddler digging in the dirt

Gwyn test out the knock-down-ability of the new standards

Saffron looking good!

*YAWN*

Selfie!

You can see Gwyn's snakebite scar really well.

Gwyn hung out with me while I pulled weeds. We had a nice mutual grooming session. She's shedding her summer coat and she'll be getting furry soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment